Friday, December 10, 2010

Being present.

  The real you only exists in the present moment, your feelings are calm, your reflexes are fast, you are decisive, you know what you want, you know what's right for you and you perform your best. When you are present you have to let go of any worries, problems, stress that is in your life. I forget about everything and try to rely on my energy and the energy of everyone else so that I am aware of the mood the room is set in. I relax and let my body be free of any tension that it has developed throughout the day. I pay attention to how my body is in position because sometimes standing in a certain position will not allow me to to be present . Improvisation is the best time to be present because you do not have to worry about anything or anyone else around you. Being present does not only have to be when I am dancing in the studio. I am present when I go to work so that I give the customers all of my attention. When I am present I am one with myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment