Friday, December 10, 2010

Fall semester..

  My favorite part of the fall semester was the Fall dance concert. I enjoyed seeing all the performances and really liked the variety of each of the different dances. I was very glad I got to be in 4 out of the 8 dances, it really made me feel a part of the concert. Having it showed for 3 days was a good idea to me because a lot of people got the chance to see it since it wasn't only on one day. A lot of times when a performance is only one day a lot of people do not get the chance to come see it because they might be busy on that day but since there were 3 days I think a lot more people came out to watch. Having papa Malick Faye come and volunteer with us was a lot of fun. I got to learn a lot about his culture and really learn about living in Africa. I learned a lot more dances which had a lot of variety which made me more interested in the concert. It turned out so good and I think everyone enjoyed it. Performing is the best part and when it was time to go out on that stage I was ready. I would love to continue being in performances like the fall concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment