Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Outside Journey

 Since the task was to find any subject of nature, I decided i wanted to observe something with a lot of movement. I was able to sit and watch a bee and follow its movement and the way it created the movement. every couple of seconds it would move to another location. The tempo of the way they moved around was very fast. There wings seemed to always be moving I also followed how it kept its balance and how it flew through the space he was in. Every time I would go near him he would fly away but not too far, after I would walk away  he would slowly go back to that same space. When I was portraying my movement I wanted to make sure I used my hands to show how the wings are a big part of the way the bee moved from one spot to another. I also wanted to use a lot of balance, it seems like when there flying around they use a lot of balance to help them support the way they go side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment